The softening unit NK300SE-SO facilitates the softening of heating water according to VDI-guideleine 2035/I. Limescale and thereby caused damages and malfunction in hot water heating system (EN 12828) are avoided efficiently. The refilling combination fitted on the inlet and based on a BA-type backflow preventer protects the drinking water supply against back flow of heating water according to EN 1717.
- Integrated electronic smart monitoring system simplifies the determination of cartridge exchange
- Easy installation, programming and exchange of cartridge without tools
- Permanent connection with the drinking water supply in accordance with EN 1717 by hose line or piping is possible
- Optimal protection of the drinking water supply system
- Pressure reducing valve with inlet pressure balancing - inlet pressure fluctuation does not influence the outlet pressure
- Outlet pressure adjustable and directly visible on the pressure gauge