The V5007 is a Pressure Independent Control Valve (PICV). It combines a flow controller and a full stroke, full authority temperature controller in one valve. Equipped with an actuator Kombi-PICV provides a full stroke modulating temperature control.
It is suitable for use in variable and constant flow systems.
It may be used as constant flow limiter in constant flow systems (without an actuator) or as a Pressure Independent Control Valve in variable flow systems. V5007 is typically used for balancing and temperature control of fan coil units, chilled ceilings and one-pipe heating systems. It is not intended for a potable water control.
- Precise pressure independent flow performance
- Highest energy saving potential due to efficient energy transfer and minimized pump speed
- Measuring possibility to find the optimal setpoint for the pump
- Versions with or without measuring connections available
- Reduced movements of actuators as pressure fluctuation do not influence the required temperature
- No complex calculation needed for selection
- No balancing method needed for commissioning
- Equal-percentage characteristics when used with modulating actuator
- Sizes DN15 to DN50 cover all popular sizes on Fan Coil Units various versions to support standard flow rates as well as low flow and high flow needs
- Covers hydronic balancing and temperature control in one valve thus reducing mounting costs
- Presetting with visual flow scale indicating directly the preset cubic meters per hour
- Presetting using standard tool (wrench)
- Can balance a system even if only some parts of a building are in operation
- Emergency shut-off function with plastic cap – not for permanent use, maximum 6 bars one side overpressure
- Draining and cleaning by opening of diaphragm area
- Flow measuring possibility for problematic applications (only with versions having measuring connections)
- Dirt resistant – no dead zones in the valves. Continuous flow assures self-cleaning effects. Ability to flush the diaphragm area