The direct-fired air heater GP series are now upgraded with the new ACU controller, certified according to new Gas Appliance Regulation. These boost even further the capabilities of the air heaters, creating a new range of products. The new smart design features increase the productivity and connectivity for your farms and green houses. The air heaters now provide not only more functionalities and reliability, but they are also more installer and end-user friendly, easier to service and clean. All the operations on the controller are much easier and faster: with an extra button on controller all is so intuitive!
High resistant stainless-steel case, different fan options for agriculture and horticulture applications, ignition control, overheating control, different operation modes and easy maintenance are only a few features which make them best in class. With various heat and fan capacities, you can select the most suitable heater for your farm or greenhouse.
- Higher resistance against water and dust: thanks to the watertight box, both controller and the gas valve inside are even more protected against water and dust.
- Advanced connectivity: prepared for E-bus connectivity for climate control. In addition, the burner control chip stores all parameters and statistics. It can also provide detailed history of product if needed. All data can be read-out by a PC easily thanks to a dedicated cable and software.
- Efficiency: 100% combustion efficiency as a result of direct-fired heating.
- Quality: High quality components and robust stainless-steel design.
- Delayed start: Heaters can start with a delay in a series to avoid peak power or gas consumption.
- Simpler layout: Extra electrical connections on controller unit reduces the complexity of installation and equipment layout in the heated space.
- Performance: Low-pressure drop gas block, best performances in all gas network conditions.
- Safety: Gas valves are in class-A according to highest safety standards.