The hydronic balance is a significant requirement for the efficient operation of a hydronic heating or cooling installation.
In an unbalanced system under or over provision of hot water to individual radiators or circuits can occur. Apart from the correct selection of radiator valves, regulation of individual circuits is also necessary and in some cases, such as in DIN 18380, VOB part C, required by national standards. This requirement is met with Kombi-3-plus Series balancing valves. The V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE for the return is a regulating balancing valve with additional functions shut-off, draining and filling. Together with a V5012 Kombi-DP diaphragm unit the Kombi-3-plus can be upgraded to an automatic balancing valve even after the system has been taken into commission and under system pressure.
- V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE DN10 to DN40 can be retrofitted with a Kombi-DP diaphragm unit (V5012) with-out interrupting operation of the system
- High accuracy of presetting because of individual adjustment
- Visible presetting dial with concealed presetting wheel (V5010 Kombi-3-plus BLUE)
- All functions of the Kombi-3-plus valves can be installed through the spindle
- Combination of Kombi-3-plus RED and BLUE allows measuring in the supply and pre-setting in the return at the same time
- Robust valve body made of corrosion resistant red bronze
- Availabe in sizes up to DN80
- Maintenance free spindle with double O-ring sealings
- PTFE-seat sealing