Honeywell EW701 Series ultrasonic heat meters are used for heating energy measurement in hot water hydronic central heating systems. They are typically used for submetering applications in appartments, offices or administration buildings. The meter enables an exact measurement of even very small flow quantities.
They can be installed in any position. Within the flow there are no moving parts. The EW701 meter do have an extremely compact design height and a detachable calculator unit as standard with long connection cable for universal use.
- Ultrasonic measuring principle
- No moving parts in the flow
- The meter can be integrated into a HON RF system of Walk-By or AMR Network or into a M-Bus System
- Communication modules retrofittable in the field
- RF AMR / Walk-By S-Mode according OMS
- RF AMR / Walk-By C-Mode according OMS
- IrDA interface
- Suitable for any installation position
- 10 year battery lifetime
- Detachable calculator unit with connection cable 80 cm long and clip ring for wall attachment
- Storage of the maximum supply flow and return flow temperatures as well as the maximum current flow with date
- Monthly consumption values will be stored for 15 months (revolving)
- 8-digit LCD to indicate current value, old value, check number and many service and operating parameters
- Programming of the device-specific parameters (e.g. due date) is possible on site using the control keys or the IrDA interface