Honeywell Home EW773 Series ultrasonic meters are static compact heat or chilled water meters with electronic measurement based on the ultrasonic principle, consisting of an electronic energy calculator, an ultrasonic flow sensor and two temperature sensors.
They are used for metering of hydronic heating and/or cooling energy in hydronic systems based on volume, supply and return temperature. EW7730 models are suitable for energy metering in heating systems only. EW7731 models are suitable for energy metering in heating, cooling or combined systems.
- Ultrasonic measuring principle
- Dynamic range of 250:1 (qp:qi) in class 2
- Detachable calculator unit with connection cable 1.5 m long and wall mounting plate for wall attachment
- High battery Efficiency, A-cell: battery lifetime up to 11 years D-cell: battery lifetime up to 16 years
- Alta estabilidad a largo plazo, probado y verificado independientemente por AGFW
- Insensible a la suciedad
- No moving parts in the flow
- ZVEI optical interface
- Optionally with integrated Radio OMS (Open Metering Standard), 868MHz
- Remote reading with up to two add on plug and Play modules