The reverse rinsing filters ensure a continuous supply of filtered water. The fine filter prevents the ingress of foreign bodies, for example rust particles, strands of hemp and grains of sand and thus reduces the probability of corrosion.
The fine filters are used in systems where an existing pressure reducing valve is fitted or where one is not required. Both horizontal and vertical installation is possible.
- LEAD-FREE: Pb content of all materials less than 0.1 %
- Filtered water supplied even during reverse rinsing
- Max. inlet pressure: 16 bar; for maintaining the measuring accuracy of the manometer, a continuous maximum pressure load of 12 bar is permitted
- Patented reverse rinsing system - fast and thorough cleaning of the filter with small amount of water
- Memory ring indicates when next manual reverse rinsing is due
- Automatic reverse rinsing actuator with bayonet connector can be retrofitted
- Large filter surface
- Shock resistant clear synthetic material filter bowl enables easy checking of filter contamination
- Filter insert fully replaceable
- ACS certified
- All materials are KTW approved
- Approved by TV LGA for low noise, Group 1 without limitations