FY32 strainers are used in commercial and industrial applications within the limits of their specifications. They protect systems against malfunction and corrosion damage resulting from the ingress of foreign bodies such as welding beads, sealing materials, metal cuttings and rust etc. This extends the life of the downstream system and prevents early failure.
- Low flow resistance because of good dynamic flow design of body
- Brass and stainless steel construction gives good corrosion resistance
- Large strainer mesh surface area provides high dirt acceptance capacity
- Sieve carrier ensures good sealing within housing
- Easy removal of sieve for cleaning