The Valencia VTL15 with matt silver nickel valve bodies are listed for Keymark certification, and feature a modulating insert in the body, allowing the TRV to provide the correct amount of water to the heating system to maintain the required set point. The thermostatic head has a concealed temperature range limiting feature which prevents any easy unlocking of the range limitation when the memory clip is removed.The valve body has a user-friendly flow pre-setting device allowing swift commissioning commission a balanced radiator installation using a pre-setting table for each heat load. The body is compatible with standard M30x1.5 head/actuator connection allowing for retrofit of different style heads or electronic controls.
- A-rated energy saving performance
- Liquid sensor provides consistent and long-lasting performance
- Bi-directional flow valves – fit to either end of the radiator with no need to change the valve flow direction after installation
- Sensor head may be mounted vertically or horizontally by using the interchangeable radiator tail and copper tube fittings
- Set and forget integrated balancing insert reduced risk of call back
- 6mm play on radiator tail piece to allow for variation in radiator distance from valve
- Easy grip, non-slip TRV head design
- Energy-saving button alerts user to the economical setting for comfort
- The insert can be removed and replaced without draining down using a special tool.