The V2000SX is a range of thermostatic radiator valves with a wide range of flow rate pre-settings for balancing of heating systems, which makes the V2000SX an almost universal valve for pumped two-pipe heating and cooling systems.
The V2000SX valves have a quiet operation in both standard and reverse flow direction. It is recommended to fit them at the supply of a radiator, but fitting the valves at the return of the radiator is also possible. The V2000SX range covers a wide range of dimensions, patterns and connections, offering a solution for almost all installation situations in new building, renovation and retrofit projects.
- Wide range of flow rates easily adjustable by a setting key (see Accessories)
- Augmented nominal flows with high-stroke thermostatic heads T3019HF and T6001HF
- Maximum flow limited to max. 130 % of nominal flow to prevent misbalance during heating of cooled down rooms
- Quiet operation, including in reversed flow direction
- Strong restoring spring, which is not immersed in water, ensuring durability of the valve
- Double o-ring seal for maintenance-free operation
- Standard dimensions per EN215, complemented with an extended range of patterns and connection threads
- Standard M30 x 1.5 thermostat connection
- Valves can be shut-off with the protection cap
- V2000SX valves are compatible with the following Honeywell Home actuators: All radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 Connection, HR types of Evohome and Roomtronic actuators, MT4 actuators and M4410E/K and M7410E5001 modulating actuators
- The valve insert can be replaced while the system is operating and without draining using the service tool (see Accessories)
- Valve housing and insert fits to Honeywell Home ATConcept design, ensuring housing and insert cross compatibility with MNG, Honeywell and Honeywell Home thermostatic valves produced by Resideo and ist predecessors since 1974