The ST9000 heating control timeswitches & programmers, is a range of products that covers applications to control the timing of a heating or hot water system with either a 7-day or 1-day time. All products have a line of text feature, with a large backlit display to make them easy to use. A factory set clock/date and automatic 1hour summer/winter time change are designed to further enhance ease of use. With a compact design that complements any decor style, and range of valued features for users and installers alike, the ST9000 family is designed to control comfort with economy in heating systems.
- Large, clear, high-contrast display for easy set-up
- On-screen instructions providing text feedback that gives help
- The unit has program indicator lights so that in-operation checks can easily be made
- Large backlit display which can be set to off, intermittent or continuously on, with no extra energy consumption
- Up to 3 on/off periods per day can be set, and a choice of 3 different built-in programs, make timing choices easy
- Factory-set clock and date with automatic daylight saving, 1-hour time change facility
- Programmed settings are retained indefinitely in non volatile memory if mains power is lost • Boiler Plus compliant for system boilers when used with a room thermostat