The Smart Plug(s) can locally and remotely operate any device connected to them: lights, radio, heater, etc. and support high loads up to 2990W.
When the user is at home, they can easily operate the Smart Plug(s) with a keyfob or a keypad. The Smart Plug(s) can also be controlled remotely using the Total Connect
2.0E web application. Using Total Connect 2.0E allows the user to see the consumption of the devices connected to the Smart Plug(s).
It can also be used in installations with scenarios which will automatically switch them ON or OFF depending on what happens at home. For example, switching on the smart plug when the system is disarmed to switch on a light, or switching on the smart plug when there is an alarm to alert with an external device.
- Remote ON/OFF with a keyfob, keypad or remotely
- Built-in button to switch the smart plug ON or OFF locally (with LED status)
- Scenarios to fit real life usage: turn on lights when an alarm is triggered, turn off the radio when the home owner is back
- Instantaneous power consumption of the device connected to the Smart Plug
- Web server API for integration in a customized User Interface
- Up to 6 Smart Plugs per installation
- Supports high loads up to 3680W