Backflow preventers of this type are suitable for the protection of drinking water systems against back pressure, back flow and back syphonage.
They are used to protect the temporary water tapping of stand-pipes on events or construction sites.Fluids up to and including liquid category 4 to EN 1717 are protected.
- Optimal protection of the drinking water supply system
- Integrated inlet strainer
- Inlet check valve and discharge valve are combined in one cartridge
- Minimal maintenance required, because the valve cartridge is completely replaceable
- Optimized design prevents water Stagnation in normal operation
- Compact construction
- Easy access to all internal components
- Low pressure loss and high flow rate
- Triple security - two check valves and a discharge valve separate the backflow preventer into three pressure zones
- Meets KTW recommendations for drinking water
- Each tapping can be protected separately