The Braukmann D05FT pressure reducing valves protect domestic drinking water installations against high pressure and pressure surges in the supply lines according the EN 806-2. Within the range of their specifications, the D05FT is suitable for domestic, industrial and commercial installations.By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurization damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- Suitable for hot water systems
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- The valve insert is made of dezincification resistant brass and can be fully exchanged
- The outlet pressure is set by turning the adjustment knob
- The set pressure is directly indicated on the set point scale
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- With internal and external threads 1/2"- 1"; with external threads 1 1/4"- 2"