According EN 806-2 pressure reducing valves of this type protect household water installations against excessive pressure from the supply. They can also be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification.
By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- Inlet pressure balancing – no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- Up to size 11/4" approved by LGA for low noise, Group 1 without limitations
- The valve insert is of high-quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- The outlet pressure is set by turning the adjustment knob
- The set pressure is directly indicated on the set point scale
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- Integral fine filter
- Easily retrofittable to convert valve to a reverse-rinsing filter combination
- Can be retrofitted with an inlet check valve
- Also available without fittings
- All materials are UBA conform
- ACS certified