Roger B. Fradin
Chairman of the Board
Roger Fradin is Chairman and CEO of Juniper Industrial Holdings (NYSE: JIH), a Special Purpose Acquisition Company focused on acquisitions in the industrial and aerospace industries. Roger provides extensive expertise and leadership in management, strategy, and mergers and acquisitions as chairman of the Resideo Board of Directors, for which he is also a member of the Innovation and Technology Committee and Finance Committee.
He joined Honeywell in 2000 when the company acquired Pittway Corporation, where Fradin had served as President and CEO of the Security and Fire Solutions segment. While at Pittway Corporation, he helped lead an entrepreneurial team that built the company into the world’s leading supplier of electronic security and fire alarm products.
Fradin served as President and CEO of Honeywell’s Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) business for a decade, transforming ACS from an $7B business focused on the US market to a $17B global business leader in the development and manufacture of environmental controls, life safety products, and building and process solutions that are at work in homes, buildings and industrial facilities around the world.
Fradin served as Vice Chairman of Honeywell for three years. During his tenure, he was responsible for advancing the company’s merger and acquisition strategy and expanding its presence in high-growth regions and improving internal operations.
Fradin earned his BS and MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. While a student at Wharton, Fradin also served as a member of the faculty. He has authored books and articles on management and strategy issues.
- Served as an operating executive with The Carlyle Group through 2019 and currently serves as a Consultant
- Serves as an advisor to Seal Rock Partners
- Served as a director at MSC Industrial Direct (NYSE: MSM) from 1998 to 2019 and currently serves as an Advisor to the Board
- Serves as a director at L3 Harris Corporation (NYSE: LHX) and Vertiv Technology (NYSE: VRT)
- Serves as Executive Chairman of Victory Innovation, a Carlyle company
- Previously served as a Director at Goldman Sachs Acquisition Holdings (NYSE: GSAH) until 2020 and Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) until 2019