1. Estimated energy savings from Resideo connected thermostats in 2021 was equated to metric tons of Carbon Dioxide Equivalent and energy required to power the average US home using the EPA's Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator.
2. Since 1998 and in cooperation with the Thermostat Recycling Corporation.
3. The estimation of gallons saved and insurance claim reduction in 2021 is based on the average water loss during pipe burst events and other insurance industry data.
4. Resideo's grid flexibility programs work with more than 25 U.S. utilities and energy regulators to help reduce energy use and ease stress on the grid.
5. High use of the scheduling features of the Honeywell Home T 5/6 Pro thermostat saved customers between 8 and 16% on heating and cooling bills. Dollar savings range based on nationwide average annual single-family detached home's heat and cooling bills.