When the sensor is triggered, its integral sounder notifies occupants and the control panel sends a signal to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) or to thje end-users enabling swift action to be taken. Other messages which can be relayed to the ARC include tamper, maintenance, and battery condition. End users benefit from peace of mind knowing that their smoke detectors are monitored round the clock for maintenance, as well as smoke detection, and service calls are automatically scheduled should the detector require cleaning or a replacement battery. Because the detector is wireless, it can easily be added to existing wireless and hybrid intruder alarm systems without disrupting business operations or the decor of any home.
- State of the art optical sensing chamber: Detects alltypes of smoke using the light scattering principle with infrared light to measure the amount of smoke in thechamber every 40 seconds.
- Built in piezoelectric sounder: Ensures maximum life safety by triggering an audible siren locally and meets requirements for compliance to new EN14604 European standard.
- Battery life: Long 10 year battery life reduces maintenance costs.
- High performance wireless narrow band, FM radio frequency 868-870 MHz band with antijamming.
- Test button: Offers end user peace of mind and installers a swift method of testing the detector
- Full compliance with EN Standards: Designed in accordance with EN50130-4:1995, EN61000-6-3:2001, EN14604, Class B, Security Grade 2, Environmental Class II to meet all current legislative requirements.