Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are integral to Resideo’s innovative culture. Over our 130 year history, we’ve always believed that advancing technology can make homes and lives easier for everyone. That’s only possible when we include everyone.
To ensure we are advancing this mission, We:
- Actively reach out to people of diverse backgrounds and experience to join our teams.
- Support a variety of Employee Resource Groups, including groups for women, veterans, LGBTQ, those of minority ancestry, and for people with differing abilities.
- Nurture a culture where inclusiveness is inherent, not an initiative. A place where people are empowered to speak up, and where people feel included and valued. A place where there is a sense of pride and belonging and a shared commitment to innovation and excellence.
We house technology and smart solutions that integrate seamlessly with customer lives, built from our rich 130+ year heritage of taking care of the home, the workplace, and the people in them.
Committed to leading the way
Resideo is made up of two segments:
- Products and Solutions: Marketing the trusted Honeywell Home brand, including our large portfolio of home comfort solutions, including thermostats and indoor air quality solutions and security solutions
- ADI Global Distribution: #1 global distributor of security products, exporting to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world.
Interviewing during COVID-19
Maintaining a safe and healthy environment for employees and for candidates throughout the interview process is a primary concern at Resideo. We ensure that our business has the right measures in place while communicating those actions, and ensuring health and safety protocols are followed throughout the interview process and beyond.