Intrusion is not the only risk that commercial & residentialsites face. Flooding can severely damage property and generate high costs for both the end user and the insurance company. Temperature changes can also have significant consequences for example in food retail stores.
DET8M is a versatile wireless device that can be configured to operate as a standalone temperature sensor and/or a remote temperature sensor, or a flood detector.
The DET8M offers a real advantage as it will detect flooding and allows a signal to be transmitted from the panel to the monitoring station to enable a fast reaction to these business threats.
- Flood detection: External probe (FP280) is easy to install with 5m of cable for maximum flexibility.
- Temperature detection: The sensor itself detects two ambient temperatures, with selectable cold and hot ranges.
- Freezer and refrigeration: T280R probe with two options and a wide selectable temperature range.
- Five selectable temperature ranges: A choice of installation solutions with easily selectable temperature ranges (hot, warm, cold, refrigerate and freeze) covering a large range of applications, reducing installation time.
- Intrusion detection: a wired, normally closed, contact can be connected to the DET8M to avoid a long distance or cabling issues.
- Reliability: Long battery life up to 7 years.
- Reliability and practicality: With patented ‘Agile Routing’, the system works with RF portals to reinforce the reliability of the security system. The sensor will automatically find the strongest bi-directional signal path and will continue to communicate until it gets an acknowledgment.