Speed controlled compact booster unit with a vertical high-pressure pump as a safety device to separate potable water from category 5 fluids according to EN 1717.
Fully automatic, fully wired Compact Booster Unit with modular design comprising a single pump system and a buffer tank for the hygienic separation of potable water and category 5 fluids according to DIN EN 1717, on a common base frame. The modular design makes it possible to disconnect modules for installation in buildings with limited space. The system is switched on and off regulated by pressure, the flow rate is controlled via frequency inverter.
- Pre-assembled, ready for installation
- No risk of microbial contamination due to hygienic separation of potable water from non-potable water
- Flow rate regulation per frequency inverter
- Easy installation due to modular construction and draining with integrated siphon trap
- Reliable operation due to buffer tank with usable volume according to EN 806-2