According EN 802-2 pressure reducing valves of this type protect water installations against excessive pressure from the supply. They can also be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification. By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurization damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- The valve insert is of high-quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- The outlet pressure is set by turning the adjustment knob
- G 1/4 pressure gauge connections on inlet and outlet