The DRG rotary valves provide water temperature control in heating and air conditioning applications..
These valves are designed for accurate mixing control of supply water temperature in heating and air conditioning systems. Its sturdy construction ensures a long and reliable operating life when used in combination with VMM and VRM actuators.
- Cast iron body with flanged end connections (type GFLA)
- Cast iron body with internal threaded end connections (type GMLA)
- Chrome-plated plug for long life
- Optimized characteristic for supply water temperature control
- Protected against corrosion and blocking
- Reliable mounting for electrical actuators
- Clear position indicator
- Wide range of flow rates with suitable actuators
- Materials: Housing made of cast iron, inner parts made of chrome-plated cast iron
- Packing: Double O-ring sealing