The Braukmann D04FM pressure reducing valves protect domestic drinking water installations against high pressure and pressure surges in the supply lines according the EN 806-2. Within the range of their specifications, the D06F is suitable for domestic, industrial and commercial installations.By installing a pressure reducing valve, pressurization damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. The set pressure is also maintained constant, even when there is wide inlet pressure fluctuation. Reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure
- The valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- Outlet pressure adjustable with adjustment knob
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- With internal and external threads 3/8" - 3/4"
- Conforms to BSEN 1567
- All materials are UBA conform
- All materials are ACS approved