Resideo Showcases Latest Security and Smart Home Technologies at Isc West 2019
- ISC West attendees can preview the Honeywell HomeTM ProSeries Security and Smart Home Platform
- Company doubles down on the professional channel with new dealer loyalty program
- Resideo executive to participate in panel 'Consumer Privacy – How Can Security Lead the Way?'
- New company research highlights latest consumer preferences for professional installation
AUSTIN, Texas, April 10, 2019 – Resideo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: REZI) is highlighting its latest offerings at ISC West 2019 for the first time as a standalone company, following its successful spinoff from Honeywell (NYSE: HON) late last year. The security industry will see Resideo’s new home automation platforms, a new security dealer loyalty program and how the companies’ new voice, video and mobile solutions integrate with consumer’s connected lifestyles to give dealers opportunities to expand their businesses.
“We are fully committed to providing our dealers with the right products and programs they need to win more customers, keep them longer and drive profits, while delivering an exceptional homeowner experience,” said Alice DeBiasio, vice president and general manager, Residential Pro Security at Resideo. “Increasingly, a majority of consumers prefer to have a professional install their home security system because it offers them assurance it was done right and will work correctly when they need it. It’s the professionally installed and monitored solution that helps homeowners have peace of mind that if something happens, their local police or emergency personnel will be alerted to help protect what matters most – their loved ones, valued possessions and property.”
Resideo Premier Security Dealer Program
Further demonstrating its commitment to the professional channel, the company has launched the Resideo Premier Security Dealer Program to help participating dealers expand in the security and smart home market, while driving value for homeowners.
Led by industry veterans and designed with input from top security dealers, the loyalty program provides sales and marketing support, training and financial rewards, and will help dealers differentiate in today’s market.
Resideo Next Generation Security Platform
Resideo is showing the new Honeywell Home™ ProSeries Security and Smart Home Platform that will be available later this year. From an entry-level security installation to a fully integrated smart home solution, the ProSeries was designed to give dealers the end-to-end platform they need to deliver a complete security and smart home solution. The platform offers fast and responsive operation and creates a sophisticated user experience that is simple to understand. A common user interface is featured across all customer touchpoints – panel, touchscreen, app – making the system easy for consumers to learn and operate. In addition, the ProSeries boasts numerous features to fit today’s consumer lifestyle including built-in voice control for hands-free operation, video alarm verification to reduce false alarms, and the convenience of Bluetooth system disarming.
Built on a common platform, dealers can learn one system and know them all for easy installation and support. The expanded line of sensors and life safety devices are interchangeable across the entire platform to help reduce inventory and training costs, and user-replaceable parts provide added convenience and help to reduce truck rolls. Additionally, the new system features a modular design with expansion modules, allowing dealers to buy only what they need to help drive down operating costs.
The ProSeries platform will integrate with the next generation of Resideo Total Connect for a seamless user experience. The updated platform features a redesigned consumer interface, faster connection and improved functionality, all streamlined with remote programming and device management through AlarmNet 360.
Other technologies on display in Resideo’s booth include:
- Expanding Smart Home Ecosystem: As voice assistants continue their use in homes, Resideo is expanding its ecosystem with key integrations to give users control of their system from their voice assistant platform of choice. In addition to Amazon Alexa, Total Connect will integrate with Google Assistant to provide additional voice controls, as well as IFTTT to help users connect more devices and services together for a broader platform.
- Total Connect Intelligent Multi-Family Property Solutions: New feature allows property managers, builders and others to remotely manage multiple properties while offering smart security options to renters.
- LTE (Long Term Evolution) Cellular Communicators: Resideo’s expanded line of LTE radios provides enhanced security and system longevity. Dealers are invited to visit the LTE opportunity pavilion located within Resideo’s booth to learn how they can turn routine upgrades into new sales opportunities.
- Tuxedo Graphic Touchscreen for VISTA®: The new Tuxedo graphic touchscreen controller offers a friendly user interface and seamless integration with security and automation, to help attract new customers and upgrade existing ones
In addition, Brandon Board, chief information security officer at Resideo, will participate in the session Consumer Privacy – How Can Security Lead the Way? on Thursday, April 11, at 9:45-10:45 a.m. PDT. The panel session will explore current practices and opportunities for the security industry to strengthen their leadership in privacy standards.
- Learn more about Resideo’s professional security products at https://www.security.honeywellhome.com/hsc.
- Visit http://corporate.resideo.com/DIFM for more on the company’s latest research.
- Subscribe to our Security Source blog at https://forwardthinking.honeywellhome.com/securitysource/subscribe/.
- Follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ResideoPro) and connect with us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ResideoPro).
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments, and distributor of low-voltage and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 contractors through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $4.8 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit corporate.resideo.com.
The Honeywell Home trademark is used under a long-term license from Honeywell International Inc.