I Have a Buoy Controller Installed In My Home
If your Buoy product is currently installed, while there are no safety concerns, we recommend having your product removed from your home. We encourage you to schedule your removal before March 31, 2021 to reduce the inconvenience from the discontinuation of the app and data; however, we will support the removal through the end of 2021. With the ongoing pandemic, if you are not comfortable with scheduling a removal now, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the email we sent to you contains the name and contact information for a suggested plumbing service provider, please contact them directly to schedule your product removal. Make sure to let the plumbing company know that you are a participant of the Buoy + USAA pilot program.
- If the email we sent to you did not contain the name and contact information for a suggested plumbing service provider, you can reach out to a Resideo representative to schedule your removal. Please email email@example.com to schedule your removal.
- Resideo will take care of the cost of removal service directly with the plumbing service provider. You should not pay the plumber. Please note the scope of the complimentary service should be strictly for the removal of the Buoy product.
- Our top priority is the health and safety of you and your family and helping you with the safe removal of the Buoy product from your home. In most cases, the removal process of a Buoy Controller can be completed with very limited interactions.
- After completion of the removal service, the plumber will take the Buoy product away from your property.
Once again, we appreciate your participation in the pilot. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve and protect your home in the future.
Click here if you still have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.