Importing devices to the Honeywell Home app
Yes! We’re excited to provide you with access to a simpler way to view and control your Honeywell Home smart products.
Once you register your Total Connect Comfort (TCC) thermostat on the TCC app, you can then import it into the Honeywell Home app if you’d like. The Honeywell Home app makes it easier to get alerts about your devices and view them all in one app dashboard.
Easily control your devices seamlessly from one screen
Push notifications for TCC thermostats
Know when a problem is detected with your home’s system
Updated design lets you easily control the temperature, mode, fan, humidity, and weekly schedule.
All WiFi and RedLINK thermostats can be added to the Honeywell Home app. You can check your install guide – or the product webpage on resideo.com – to view information on which app your thermostat works with. If it works with the TCC app, it can be imported into the Honeywell Home app!
- Make sure your TCC thermostat is already registered on the TCC app
- Download and open the Honeywell Home app
- At the bottom of the dashboard, tap the grey add symbol
- Tap Import Thermostat from TCC
- You’ll be able to select all TCC Wi-Fi and RedLINK thermostats that you’d like to control using the Honeywell Home app