Resideo's new Honeywell Home R200 CO, smoke, heat and combo alarm range now available across Europe
Products Come With 10-Year Service Life and 10-Year Warranty
Rolle, Switzerland 26 September 2022 – Resideo Technologies Inc. (NYSE: REZI), a global provider of home comfort and security solutions, today announced that its new Honeywell Home R200 CO, smoke, heat and combo alarm range is now widely available across Europe.
The new range is suitable for most residential applications and replaces the previous XSeries portfolio. The products help professional installers and consumers protect what matters most at home by offering:
- ✓ Tried and tested reliability, with all European and country-specific certifications for the countries that the product is sold in.
- ✓ Added peace of mind: it is currently the only CO, smoke, heat and combo alarm on the market where the complete portfolio – which includes the R200C2 Carbon Dioxide (CO2) product - comes with a 10-year service life and 10-year warranty1 as standard.
- ✓ Better end user notification through interconnected alarms that can trigger CO, smoke and heat alarms all at once.
- ✓ No need to buy a separate radio module to make devices interconnected as Resideo solutions already have the radio module incorporated.
In addition, homeowners can be assured of a sleek and modern design to blend in with their home décor aesthetic.
The expanded R200 product range, and increased European availability, comes after Resideo introduced the R200C2-A Carbon Dioxide (CO2) monitor into Western Europe earlier this year. As part of the extension, the R200C2-E is now available in six Eastern European countries.
Mario Moura, Products and Solutions EMEA Managing Director outlines the importance of the range being extended to more countries: "One of our company's values is to start with our customers and understand their needs. By expanding the product range and availability into more European countries, we can help more installers to help more of their customers protect what matters most."
Notes to Editors.
- 1 Terms and conditions apply. Full policy details can be found in the respective product installation manuals.
- The Honeywell Home trademark is used under a long-term license from Honeywell International Inc.
is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of technology-driven products and solutions that provide comfort, security, energy efficiency and control to customers worldwide. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from nearly 200 stocking locations around the world. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.