The hydronic balance is a significant requirement for the efficient operation of a hydronic heating or cooling installation.
In an unbalanced system under or over provision of hot water to individual radiators or circuits can occur. Apart from the correct selection of radiator valves, regulation of individual circuits is also necessary and in some cases, such as in DIN 18380, VOB part C, required by national standards. This requirement is met with Kombi-3-plus Series balancing valves. The V5000 Kombi-3-plus RED is a fixed orifice measuring valve for the supply with additional functions shut-off, draining and filling. Together with a V5012 Kombi-DP diaphragm unit the Kombi-3-plus can be upgraded to an automatic balancing valve even after the system has been taken into commission and under system pressure.
- High accuracy of presetting because of individual adjustment
- All functions of the Kombi-3-plus valves can be installed through the spindle
- Combination of Kombi-3-plus RED and BLUE allows measuring in the supply and pre-setting in the return at the same time
- Robust valve body made of corrosion resistant red bronze
- Availabe in sizes up to DN80
- Maintenance free spindle with double O-ring sealings
- PTFE-seat sealing
- Materials:Valve housing made of DZR low lead brass, Valve insert made of brass with seat sealing made of PTFE, O-rings and soft seals made of EPDM, Brass connection nut, Handwheel, pre-setting dial and display made of plastic, red and white