VBG26 ball valves are designed as change-over valve to connect one 2-pipe heat exchanger (Fan-coil Unit or Ceiling) to the 4-pipe system, ideally together with the Kombi-QM Pressure Independent Control Valve used for dynamic balancing.
The simultaneous rotation of two balls, mechanically connected to the one stem, opens supply and return ways on one side (e.g. cooling) and closes at the same time the other side (heating). That avoids any mixing between flows and reduce potential energy losses. VBG26 valves are delivered with flow limiter kit in the valve box. That gives flexibility in flow rate adjustment by picking adequate limiter disk with Kv value displayed on. Each Kv value should be written during installation on the label stripped on the valve neck. VBG26 valves are designed to be actuated by MR6 rotary valve actuators in two types. On/off actuator gives the basic change-over functionality, modulating enables setting midposition to close the valve. Position feedback on modulating actuator shell be used for remote system monitoring and system check.
- Change-over Valve with scalable flow limitations covering all flow needs with only 3 valve versions
- In combination with modulating actuator option to close the valve in mid-position
- Externally threaded valve versions for easier installation
- Optional use of on/off or modulating actuator
- Modulating actuator with position feedback
- Pre-wired actuator with clear position indication and manual operation
- Can be combined with the Kombi-FCU for high accurate flow control; Ideal connection for 4-pipe systems including hydronic dynamic balancing
- Material body and inner parts made of brass