Thermostatic radiator valve bodies (TRV bodies) are fitted on the supply or return of radiators or heat exchangers. Together with a radiator thermostat, for example the Thera4, they control the room temperature by regulating the flow of hot water into the radiator or heat exchanger. The temperature of different rooms is controlled individually and energy is saved.
TRV bodies of this type have quiet operation and are fitted to the supply of radiators in one-pipe systems or in two-pipe systems with medium to high flow rates.
The valve insert can be replaced while the system is running and without draining using the service tool (see ‘Accessories’).
TRV bodies of this type are suitable for:
- Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 connection
- Certain Honeywell Home MT4 actuators
- Honeywell Home Hometronic HR80 and Roomtronic HR40 actuators
AT-Concept valves share the same valve housing design. The valve insert can be replaced by any other AT-Concept valve insert, i.e. BB, KV, UBG, SL, VS, FS, FV and SC.
- For one-pipe heating systems and two-pipe systems with medium to high flow rates
- Quiet operation
- DIN type bodies with dimensions according to EN 215, Appendix A, Series D
- NF type bodies with dimensions according to EN 215, Appendix A, Series F
- AT-Concept valve housing and insert
- Valve insert can be replaced while system is operating and without draining the system
- Valve opening spring is not in the water
- Standard M30 x 1.5 thermostat connection
- Supplied with white protection cap for clear identification