The V2080 Design TRVs have a high-class appearance to match design radiators.
Thermostatic radiator valve bodies (TRV bodies) are fitted on the supply of radiators or heat exchangers. Together with a radiator thermostat, they control the room temperature by regulating the flow of hot water into the radiator or heat exchanger. The temperature of different rooms is controlled individually, and energy is saved. TRV bodies of this type are suitable for Honeywell Home radiator thermostats with M30 x 1.5 connection and from an optical aspect especially the Thera-200 Design series.
- Perfect finishing with high quality surface in chrome, white (RAL 9016) or matt black (RAL 9004)
- Available in angled, straight and double angle pattern
- Including a chromed tail piece with integrated O-ring
- Presettable by stroke limitation
- For 2-pipe systems
- Standard M30 x 1.5 thermostat connection
- Connections for all types of pipework available
- Quiet operation