The V2471 Verafix-VK is a radiator connection valve for 2- pipe heating systems, where compact radiators with a built-in thermostatic insert and a 50 mm-gauge bottom connection are used. It features Resideo's Verafix insert, which enables the regulation of the kv-value and shut-off using an allen key.
It also enables radiator draining and filling, facilitated by an adapter, and fail-safe resealing after the draining operation using the brass cap with secondary PTFE sealing ring. It is available in angled (wall connection) and straight (floor connection) patterns, with the following radiator connection options:
- Y15: For radiators with a G3/4" Euroconus connection per EN 16313, and via a reducing nipple for radiators with a G1/2" internal thread
- X20: For radiators with a G3/4" external thread and flat seal, and using a sealing conus for radiators with a G3/4" Euroconus connection according to EN 16313
- On the pipe side, V2471 Verafix-VK has a G3/4" Euroconus interface.
- Accurate kVS regulation for radiator balancing
- Shut-off using a 4 mm allen key
- Optional flow direction. Performance values apply for both directions
- Draining and filling using the standard Verafix draining adaptor available as accessory to facilitate the operation
- Fail-safe resealing after the draining operation
- Fully nickel-plated forged brass
- Wide range of G3/4" Euroconus fittings available for copper, soft steel, plastic and composite pipe
- Self-sealing connections for easy assembly to the radiator
- Standard connection interface on the radiator side, with spare parts compatible across the V2461, V2464ED, V2471, V2473ED, V2474ED, V2495 and V2496 ranges