The Verafix-VKE is an lockshield valve for compact radiators with connection centres of 50 mm. It is used on two-pipe systems with radiators which have integral valves to regulate and shut-off individual radiators. The supply and return of the radiator can be shut-off by turning the ball valve inserts of the Verafix-VKE to the horizontal position with a screwdriver. The valves are supplied set fully open.
Verafix-VKE is suitable for hot water heating systems.
- Optional flow direction. Performance values apply for both directions of flow
- Robust brass housing
- Connection on pipework side 3/4" external thread for copper, soft steel, plastic and composite pipes
- Connectors on radiator side 1/2" internal or 3/4 inch external thread
- Straight valve body for floor connection or angle valve body for wall connection
- Ball valve insert
- Radiator connection nuts
- Universal externally threaded connections (Eurotaper connections) suitable for copper, precision steel tube, plastics and composite tube (see accessories for external thread fittings)
- Hot-forged brass body, brass nickel ball valve insert, EPDM O-ring sealings, brass union connections, brass radiator connection nuts, seat sealings PTFE, EPDM seals