The XC70FR is designed to meet the needs of professional landlords and discerning private individuals.
The dangers of carbon monoxide:
Carbon monoxide (CO), not to be confused with carbon dioxide (CO2), is an invisible, odorless gas that is toxic to humans and animals. It is often called the "silent killer" because none of our senses warn us of its presence. We cannot smell it, taste it or see it. Initial symptoms (fatigue, headaches) are flu-like, which can make them difficult to identify. When lethal levels of carbon monoxide are reached in a home, occupants lose consciousness and do not wake up.