Water stations of this type are suitable for installations with high water demand.
They can be used in large residential buildings, for central water supply as well as in commercial, industrial or similar applications. The unit consists of all recommended devices for protection as check valve, reverse rinsable filter and pressure reducing valve. The check valve protects the mains water System against back pressure, back flow and back syphonage of health threatening liquids. The reverse rinsable flange filter prevents the ingress of foreign bodies, for example rust particles, strands of hemp and grains of sand and thus reduces the probability of corrosion. It contains a highly efficient reverse rinsing filtering system and can be retrofitted with the Z11AS fully automatic reverse rinsing actuator and the DDS76 differential pressure switch. The pressure reducing valves protects installations against excessive pressure from the supply. Pressurisation damage is avoided and water consumption is reduced. Additional reduction of the operating pressure and maintaining it at a constant level minimizes flow noise in the installation.
- LEAD FREE: Pb content of all materials less than 0.1 %
- Filter insert fully replaceable
- Patented reverse rinsing system - fast and thorough cleaning of the filter with small amount of water
- Fully automatic reverse rinsing with retrofittable automatic reverse rinsing actuator Z11AS and differential pressure switcht
- Powder coated cast iron gives high level of corrosion protection
- Standardised discharge connection
- Non-rising stem for setting outlet pressure and position indicator on spring bonnet on pressure reducing valve
- The adjustment spring is not in contact with the drinking water
- Inlet pressure balancing - no influence on outlet pressure by fluctuating inlet pressure