According to the VDI-guideline 2035/1 and 2035/2 the refilling unit of the Honeywell VE300S facilitates the softening and the demineralization of heating water. Limescale, corrosion and thereby caused damages and malfunction in hot water heating system are avoided efficiently and its life time extended significantly.
- Integrated electronic smart monitoring system simplifies the determination of cartridge exchange
- Display of the total refill water consumption and water usage of the installed cartridge
- Acoustic and visual alarm for change of cartridge and battery when depleted (acoustic alarm can be switched on/off on demand)
- Easy installation, programming and exchange of cartridge without tools
- Materials: Dezincification-resistant brass housing; Mechanical components of the heater water treatment unit made of high-quality plastic; EPDM seals; Polypropylene cartridge; 2 AA Alkaline batteries; EPP insulation shells