The SM120 diaphragm safety valve provides the last line of security for heating systems if the prescribed safety controls fail. In an emergency they must therefore have the capacity to discharge the whole contents of a cylinder in the form of steam. In normal system use they do not come into operation.
- Certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, reference no.: CE 0035
- For heating systems according to EN 12828, EN ISO 4126-1 and EN 2516-2
- For large output systems up to three valves can be fitted in parallel with separated discharges
- Protected against subsequent resetting
- Replacement insert makes servicing simple
- Easy venting
- Standardised discharge connection