The DRR Three-Way Rotary Valve provides water temperature control in heating and air-conditioning applications.
These valves are designed for accurate mixing control of supply water temperature and return-flow temperature. The sturdy construction and red brass material ensure long operating life and high reliability when used in combination with VMM and VRM actuators. The special inner form of the housing and the all-around changeable rotary plug allow the valve to be adapted to each possible application without having to drain the system. The DRR Three-Way Rotary Valve is especially designed for applications with sludge deposition and for panel heating (e.g. underfloor and ceiling heating systems) with oxygen diffusion. In combination with the distance-adjustable HE-Extension, use in a wide range of pre-piped systems is possible.
- All around changeable rotary plug
- The housing is made out of red brass which enables especially the use in surface heating systems (floor or wall heating) with an oxygen diffusion problem
- Chrome-plated plug for long life
- Optimized characteristic for supply water temperature control
- Reliable and easy mounting of electrical actuators
- Wide range of flow rates in two housing sizes
- Compact design
- Use for manifolds by accessory H-Extension
- Thermal insulation package included
- Materials: Housing HE25 made of cast iron (GG20), Housing DRR made of red brass, inner parts DRR made of chrome-plated red brass