The V5032 Kombi-2-plus is a static, variable orifice double-regulating balancing valve for the return with additional shutoff function.
It is suitable for use in variable and constant flow systems to manually balance the flow and to set resistances to an equal level all over the system. V5032 Kombi-2-plus is typically used for static balancing of fan coil units, air handling units, chilled ceilings and twopipe heating systems. It can be installed on the flow or the return side, general installation behaviour is to install it on the return side.
- Manual balancing of flowrates
- Precise pre-setting with numeric scale
- Concealed pre-setting prevents unwanted operation
- Wide range of application
- Sizes DN15 up to DN80
- Versions for standard and low flow rates available
- Fast and safe measurement with SafeConTM measuring Connections 6 times faster than standard Binder connections
- DN size and settings readable on handwheel even with insulated valve
- All functions located on one side for easier access and use
- Optimal measuring in combination with Honeywell BasicMess (VM242) - all flow values are already included in the measuring device
- Maintenance friendly
- Insert fully interchangeable
- Integrated shutoff function
- Pre-setting is not changed during shutoff