The Verafix-MES-II is a radiator lockshield valve with measuring support for the supply or return of radiators or heat exchangers.
It is used for measuring, shut-off and draining/filling of individual radiators in two-pipe heating systems. In combination with a presettable TRV body the Honeywell Home measuring method can be applied: measuring and presetting at the same time. Installation in supply also possible, draining/filling function isnt supported. The Verafix-MES-II is suitable for hot water heating systems and cold water cooling systems.
- Valve housing made of nickel-plated forged brass
- Valve insert made of brass with EPDM seals
- Tailpiece, protection cap and union-nut made of nickelplated brass
- Measuring and presetting at the same time
- Measuring, shut-off and draining/filling with one valve
- Optional flow direction. Performance values apply for both directions
- Piston externally O-ring sealed
- Body dimensions to DIN3842
- Connection to all types of pipe DN10 - DN20
- Easy identification: cover cap with laser marked letter M