Designed by Professionals, for Professionals
The confirmation that an intrusion or other event is in progress can reduce false alarms and help achieve a faster, higher priority response from first responders. When the ProSeries system is armed and the motion detector senses motion, the camera captures up to a 10-second digital video segment. The alarm and video segments are reported via the control panel to the central monitoring station, in accordance with the system’s configuration and programming.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Motion-Activated Video: Captures video for transmission by a ProSeries panel to a central monitoring station for alarm verification purposes
- Fast, Easy Installation: Completely wireless, with long-life lithium batteries
- Large Coverage Area: 12 m x 17 detection pattern
- Fast Video Transfer: Helps expedite alarm verification and response
- Night Vision: Captures images in little or no light