Backflow preventers of this type are suitable for the protection of drinking water systems against back pressure, backflow and back syphonage.
Fluids up to and including liquid category 4 to EN 1717 are protected. They can be used for residential buildings, industrial and commercial purposes within the scope of their specification. The stainless steel housing provides increased corrosion protection.
- PB-Free: lead content in all materials below 0.1%
- Optimal protection of drinking water installations
- Easy access to all internal components
- Easy maintenance thanks to optimized design Triple protection - two check valves and a discharge valve divide the isolator into three zones
- Low number of components
- Low weight
- Standardized drain connection
- Hygienic certificate PZH
- KTW compliant design for drinking water