Backflow preventers of this type are suitable for the protection of drinking water systems against back pressure, back flow and back syphonage.
The backflow preventer protects drinking water for fluids up to and including liquid category 4 to EN 1717. They can be used for residential buildings, industrial and commercial purposes within the scope of their specification.The powder coated ductile iron housing provides increased corrosion protection.
- LEAD-FREE: Pb content of all materials less than 0.1 %
- Optimal protection of the drinking water supply system
- Easy access to all internal components
- Powder-coated inside and outside - Powder used is physiologically and toxicologically safe
- Easy Maintenance due to optimized construction
- Triple security - two check valves and a discharge valve separate the backflow preventer
- into three pressure zones
- Few individual parts
- Light weight
- Standardised discharge connection
- ACS certified
- All materials are KTW approved
- Approved by OTH (Hungary)