TM50 thermostatic mixing valves provide control of the water temperature and are used: - For centralised control on hot water supply units or for localised control adjacent to point-use outlets. Or for use with solar-heated hot water units with dual energy source. - In heating systems with underfloor heating or for limiting boiler return temperatures. Where a system includes a hot water circulation circuit, a KB191 return flow retarder unit (see accessories) must be fitted to prevent cold water backfeeding and cooling the mixed water at the outlets.
- Highly sensitive thermal element with good all-round water temperature sensing, even at low flow rates
- Simple setting of the required water temperature
- Scald protection - the hot water inlet is automatically cut off if the cold supply fails provided that the hot water inlet temperature is at least 10 K higher than that of mixed water setting
- The cold water inlet is automatically cut off if the hot supply fails
- Options with integrated check valves for cold and hot water inlet available
- Inner components are of scale-resistant materials