FY71P strainers are used in commercial and industrial applications, as well as for central water supply systems within the limits of their specifications.
They protect systems against malfunction and corrosion damage resulting from the ingress of foreign bodies such as welding beads, sealing materials, metal cuttings and rust etc. This extends the life of the downstream system and prevents early failure.
- LEAD FREE: Pb content of all materials less than 0.1 %
- Low flow resistance because of good dynamic flow design of body
- Powder-coated inside and outside - Powder used is physiologically and toxicologically safe
- Stainless steel construction gives triple sieve good corrosion resistance
- Large strainer mesh surface area provides high dirt acceptance capacity
- Sieve carrier ensures good sealing within the housing
- Dirt particles or condensate in compressed air systems can be flushed out with blanking plug removed
- Easy removal of sieve for cleaning