Diaphragm safety valves of this type are used to protect closed hot drinking water systems according to EN 806-2. In accordance with statutory requirements, the diaphragm safety valve is preset to the required fixed set pressure by the manufacturer and is sealed with an embossed security cap marked with the test badge and pressure rating to prevent unauthorised tampering with the setting. Subsequent alteration of the setting is not permitted and is impossible without destroying the security cap. The preset pressure is embossed on the security cap.
- Certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Tested according EN 1491
- Meets UBA regulations for drinking water
- Standardised discharge connection
- With lifting device
- Protected against subsequent changing of the default settings
- Materials: Angled brass housing; spring steel adjustment spring; high grade synthetic material security cap with part label; hot water resistant elastomer diaphragm