Resideo's New European Security And Life Safety Platform Helps Protect What Matters Most
Rolle, Switzerland, 02 October 2023 – Resideo Technologies, Inc, a leading global provider of home comfort and security solutions, today announced the introduction of its connected ProSeries Security and Life Safety platform to Europe.
The platform has been developed for residential and small business applications and is modular by design, incorporating seamless hardware, software, an app and associated services.
By connecting life safety products - including smoke and CO detectors - ProSeries provides peace of mind to the installer, homeowner and small business owners that it protects what matters most.
The introductory offering in the three initial European launch markets - France, Spain and the UK - includes:
- The PROBOX-EU wireless security panel.
- Suite of compatible wireless sensors and peripherals.
- Professional and self-monitoring options.
The platform can offer professional installers the opportunity to grow their businesses by enabling them to develop their customer relationships beyond the traditional install and repair life cycle. This is done by offering a monthly service that enhances the security and safety of the home and small businesses.
Laurent Legris, Senior Director of Safety and Security Product Management, explains the significance of the introduction of ProSeries to Europe: "Our award-winning and trusted ProSeries solution has been protecting homes and businesses across America and Canada since 2020. The introduction of a version specifically tailored for the European market is good news for homeowners and small businesses, who want to protect what matters most, and professional security installers who want to grow their business through smart services. We are confident that it will become the preferred choice of European security professional installers and distributors."
The number of panel variations, peripherals and services will be extended during the remainder of 2023 and into 2024.
Notes to Editors
- Resideo's ProSeries Products Win CEPro Best Product Award: https://www.alarmgrid.com/blog/resideo-and-honeywell-home-s-pro-series-products-win-cepro-best-
- To find out more information on Resideo's new end-to-end security and life safety platform visit: Resideo.com/ProSeriesEMEA
- The platform features:
ProSeries Platform Feature
Range of devices to match lifestyle or business installation needs.
- Straightforward installation.
Alarm signals sent directly to Central Monitoring Station (CMS).
- 24/7 service with the professionally monitored option.
One-Go-All-Go alarm functionality.
- Offers all-round protection.
- EN 50131, grade 2, class 2.
- French NF&A2P standard of efficiency and resistance.
- Complies with requirements of UK PD6662 – UK equipment and configuration standards.
PROSIXSMOKE-EU (smoke sensor) and PROSIXSMOKS-EU (smoke and siren) certifications.
- BS EN 14604 (British and European Harmonised Standard for smoke alarm devices).
AlarmNet 360™ installer platform
- 24/7 cloud-based programming.
- Remote monitoring of an installation.
- Over-the-air updates to panels and sensors.
- Account management control.
Resideo is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of technology-driven products and solutions that provide comfort, security, energy efficiency and control to customers worldwide. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from nearly 200 stocking locations around the world. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.