Customer Meetings During the COVID-19 Era
What you can expect from Resideo this fall
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our communities, all of us are learning how to operate in a dramatically different world. Resideo’s top priority continues to be the health and safety of our customers and employees, because now, more than ever, smart home solutions that keep homes safe and comfortable are in high demand.
There's not a day that goes by that we don't think about your business and our broader home services industry. We wanted to provide a few updates about how we will continue to support your needs amid the global pandemic.
If an in-person meeting is needed, the visit must be approved by senior leadership to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Together, we’ll ensure the face-to-face interaction is necessary and the meeting agenda remains focused and brief. We’re also taking several safety precautions if conducting a face-to-face meeting. For example, all traveling sales team members:
- Will not travel or meet with customers if they have any symptoms in the past three days without having taken any medication to reduce fevers (e.g., an unusual cough, a fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit/38.1 degrees Celsius or breathing difficulties).
- Must complete the COVID-19 Sales Guidelines training, which reviews several human resources, health and safety, and commercial excellence best practices.
- Are permitted for local, day-trip travel via car, only. Resideo leadership has established a process to approve any air travel or an over-night stay in a hotel.
- Will adhere to local travel restrictions and mask-wearing ordinances and Resideo requires its employees to don a face covering or mask while indoors with customers, where social distancing isn't possible.
- Will follow proper social distancing and handwashing practices and will not leave business cards or other items behind, including products.
- Will wear gloves when demonstrating products and will ensure it’s cleaned after every use.
An Update About CONNECT 2020
In order to keep our customers and employees safe this fall, we have decided to modify this year's CONNECT event, which was scheduled to be in Marco Island, Florida from Nov. 12-15.
This was a difficult decision because CONNECT is the highlight of our year; we value this opportunity to connect with you and share ways to grow and develop together. That’s why, instead of a face-to-face event this year, we will host CONNECT: Live on Air, an event that will bring us together safely from the comfort of our own homes.
From motivation to recognition, we are incorporating many of the staples of the traditional CONNECT with some other surprises in store for you. Stay tuned for dates and details about this exciting event.
Thank you for your continued support – we look forward to seeing you in person when it is safe to do so. If you have any questions, please reach out to your sales representative.