The Heat Recovery Ventilator provides fresher replacement air while recovering up to 70 percent of the exhausted air's sensible heat by transferring moisture from one air stream to the other. The system draws outdoor air through the ventilator for distribution throughout the house. Stale air is exhausted outside through the ventilator.
With removable duct collars, damperless balancing and compact size, the system eliminates the need for overhead ducts as well as time-consuming installation. Provide homeowners with better indoor air quality through high performance and efficiency with the Heat Recovery Ventilator.
- Air flow capacity: 70, 150 or 200 CFM
- Exchange surface: 104 square feet
- Balanced ventilation with sensible heat recovery
- Removable duct collars for simplified ducting
- Intuitive balancing via two variable speed motors and an integrated speed control
- Simplified hanging via adjustable straps
- Compact and light weight design
- Great for extreme cold weather
- Automatic defrost
- 5-Year Limited Warranty